Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: new here - helllo

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we have alot of good looking guys around this here board.
    We are one big happy (good looking)family!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY...What am I, Chopped liver! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Under this old [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ,fat [img]eek.gif[/img] , balding [img]confused.gif[/img] skeleton is a really handsome fella (or so my mamma said [img]wink.gif[/img] ).

    Rogie the <s>Hulk</s> Hunk

  3. #23
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well- the great Sparklely One is happily married -(25th wedding ann. this Sept as a matter of fact) - but I send out a warm welcome to the board.

    Hang in there Ella - we still love you too! HA HA! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member demhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by almarockstar:
    Hello and welcome to our big family.

    Nice pic, it must be exciting to be a race car driver [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    If i let u in a little secret will u promise not to laugh????

    I am 22 yrs old and i do not drive (or have ever really driven) or have a driver's license [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hoohoo alma is a cutie!!! woah.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is just something really hunky about that pic of you - maybe it is the "man in uniform" thing! You exude a load of confidence and I know the ladies like that. Not TOO confident tho - that is just not a turn on!

    I am married, but not BLIND! ha!

    There is nothing wrong with being single - the right girl will come along!

    Sheri

  6. #26
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello and welcome, I think I'm a little jealous of you being a race driver, I'd like to do it too, I like speed a lot [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  7. #27
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    OMG.......

  8. #28
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by demhold:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by almarockstar:
    Hello and welcome to our big family.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hoohoo alma is a cutie!!! woah.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hahaha thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    and the drama continues...... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Delmhold,

    nice to have you on the board!
    You are a real neighbor - I am from Germany!

    Have a nice time here! I guess you already noticed that this is family here!

    Welcome!
    Ute

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic